Has Anyone Taken Continental Lately?

Zoo Keeper

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I'm considereing flying on Continental out of Allentown, PA since their rate is the best by far.

Has anyone used Continental lately? Was it a positive experience? Before I book I'd like to know what others have experienced. Were the planes on time?

There is one flight # where they bus you to Newark. Has anyone been bussed to another airport? What was that like?

I have never used this airline so I'd like to know what I may be getting into.

As Always,
Thanks

Continental is a good airline, in my opinion. I have found their employees to be a little bit more patient and understanding than other airlines.

Their fleet is one of the newest ones and they have a very decent safety record.

Good luck and have a great trip.

Edited to add: You asked about ontime. All my flights on Continental have been ontime or late just by ten minutes, or so. (This is weather permitting, of course.)

I flew them a montha ago, and have flown them many times.

They are pretty good, although ticket/gate/special services agents at Newark leave a LOT to be desired.

Anne

We only fly Continental and US AIR, because of FF miles and both airports (Cleveland-Continental and Pittsburgh-US AIR) are only 1 hour from us. We never have had a problem with Continental, always on time,clean,etc. We just got back yesterday with US AIR and it was on time both ways.
We have 3 trips planned this summer(Vegas,San Antonio,Vero Beach) and we are booked on Continental for all 3 trips. In fact our trip to San Antonio is free for the 3 of us(FF miles).
biggthumpup.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter