Has anyone tried Cartier Towncar?

goofyboi

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried Cartier Towncar? I checked out the website, and it seems as if they have really good deals, but not sure how reliable they are, has anyone used them? What experiences do u have? Would you use them? Thanks!

We had the Cartier Van and its driver when he was moonlighting for Tiffany in July.(he was just starting out) He was wonderful. Did the grocery stop(which we took a little longer than 1/2 hr!) on the way to WDW. Our return to the airport our party was going out of two different terminals, he was very good about it and even dropped the early flight people first, went all the way around and then dropped the rest of us. Van was clean and even had a car seat that we didn't need.(brought our own)
I would recommend him highly.

I am also curious about Cartier. Goofyboi, when are you planning on using them? We're going the end of Jan., so if you use them before that, let me know how they work out.
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

goofyboi, someone on these boards used them after me and had great experience also. Let us know if you use them an how it turns out. Its always nice to add another service to the board.

I have cartier reserved for my trip in Feb. They were very quick to respond to my emails etc. The price was the best I could find $70 round trip to all stars, no credit card to reserve etc. They provide child car seats but I am bringing my own so I didn't question which type and include a free 30 minute grocery stop at Publix.

Can you tell me if that is $70 per person or car. There will just be 2 of us & am looking for transportation. Do you have a website or phone #.
Thanks

I used this car service recently and was upet because after we tipped our driver more than 15 percent I got a automatic charge for tiip on my charge card. I e-mailed the owner and he refunded the charge tip and offered me a coupon for a future use. The driver was at fault, not the company and the company took the total reponsibility. I would recommemd them as they handled this little problem quite well and the service itself was good/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter