Has anyone used WDW tickets bought from AAA (under someone else's membership)?

MadderAdder

Mouseketeer
My parents have AAA, and I do not, since I don't drive. But they offered to buy discounted tickets to help save money. If relevant, it would be through AAA Carolinas. Through a test check out it is $25 cheaper than WDW & UT... does anyone have experience? The check out says they are e-tickets.

This language concerns me though:
A will call certificate will be emailed to you once your order is processed. Once received, immediately link your ticket to My Disney Experience and make a Disney Park Pass reservation for your desired date and park. Your admission is not guaranteed until you have made a reservation. Please present a printed copy with a valid photo ID at one of the sales locations listed on your certificate. Please note that all orders placed after 1:00 AM EST will be processed the following day. Disney reserves the right to cancel reservations, orders, purchases, and tickets in whole or in part.
Availability: Within an hour of your purchase.

Thoughts? Just curious! Apologies if this is not OK to ask..

You should only need to go to will call if you want a physical ticket. You shouldn't need a physical ticket if you use a magic band or mobil device.

Edited to add make sure the fine print doesn't say tickets are limited to SC residents, unless you're a resident

I bought AAA tickets for my trip (Saved about the same amount of money, maybe even less lol) with my AAA number. They then gave me a ticket confirmation number to put in to MDE. The tickets are now linked digitally to my MDE account and I do not believe I ever need to show proof of AAA membership as they are electronic, not paper. Unsure who would even stop me to check that.

I bought AAA tickets for my trip (Saved about the same amount of money, maybe even less lol) with my AAA number. They then gave me a ticket confirmation number to put in to MDE. The tickets are now linked digitally to my MDE account and I do not believe I ever need to show proof of AAA membership as they are electronic, not paper. Unsure who would even stop me to check that.
Perfect. Thanks so much for sharing your experience! :)

I worked as a AA travel agent and we were told that you don't even need a membership to buy discounted Disney World tickets (I don't know this first hand since I only sole Disney Packages) I can confirm that you DO NOT need a AAA membership to book a Disney package through AAA. I did it for people all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter