• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Anyone...

tigger0215

<font color=deeppink>I Currently am a proud owner
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has the website for crocs? :rotfl: lol.. i cant find them in any store in my town :sad2:.... please PM me :) and if any one knows about these "Disney" Crocs everyone is talkin bout on the wdw board..that would be much appreciated! :) :banana:

http://www.crocs.com/home.jsp

My understanding is that the Disney ones aren't out yet, but are supposed to be out before Christmas. Somewhere on the WDW side there was a post with photos of the new Disney styles - Really cute!

Too cute! I am wondering about sizes when ordering online. I know they are supposed to fit loose - but how loose? Is the strap supposed to be loose or is it to touch your heel firmly? What if you are a 1/2 size - do you order up or down? Do you have a fav source? Thanks in advance.

I recently received my first pair, so I'm hardly a Crocs expert, but my understanding is that they're supposed to fit very loosely. I also read that they run big and to order one size down (or if you wear a half-size, a half-size down.) However, I ordered the Cayman, and while it's not too small or too tight, it probably is a more snug fit than is typical, especially with the heel strap.

Try one on in a store (Nordstrom, Sports Authority, REI...) to see about the right fit, then if you want, you can order online.

what brands do they have.. ive heard of airwalks or something to that extent.. which do you reccomend? and how much do they normally cost?

Airwalks is a less expensive knock-off. Crocs run around $30. You can see the different styles on their website, crocs.com.

would you reccomend the crocs? like are they better quality? lol.. ive never bought any of these.. and i want the disney ones:) *yells to mom across the room* they'd be a good christmas present for me mom! *hint-hint wink-wink* ;)
At first i thought they were the ugliest things on earth.. but if they come out with disney things on them, i may just have to beg my parents, lol :)

The Crocs brand are made with some sort of anti-microbial material (deters odor), so I'm gathering the other brands may have a tendency to smell? :confused3

I think the Crocs footbed is designed for comfort and support as well, not sure how well the other brands are constructed. I haven't priced the other brands, but my guess is they cost a bit less.

My DD 11 has a pair of crocs - we can actually wear the same pair. I paid $29 Canadian for them. I was going to buy a pair but I found them so wide I did not like them, so I've worn hers a bit. Yesterday I bought a Canadian version called Holes and LOVE them. They are much narrower and I like the way they look and fit better. I did not want to take them off either. I think I will go back and get another pair in another colour. The Holes were 19. They "feel" like Crocs too... the comfy stuff and material feel. I tried some other knock offs and they just feel yucky and stiff.
Will I wear them to DL? If I can find the Holes in lime green! I bought red! They also had teal, blue and black in my size, so we will see!
Deb

tigger0215 said:
And if any one knows about these "Disney" Crocs everyone is talkin bout on the wdw board..that would be much appreciated! :) :banana:

Actually, my husband calls my black Crocs Mickey Mouse feet. If you look down at them (while wearing them) they almost look like Mickey's shoes with holes.

Smilingsmiley.gif

tigger0215 said:
would you reccomend the crocs? like are they better quality? lol.. ive never bought any of these.. and i want the disney ones:)
Having only bought 1 pair, I'm not sure I'm the best one to be recommending. I've read plenty about Crocs, and a bit about the other brands. Most people swear by Crocs, especially for lots of walking, but I've also seen the occasional rave about Airwalks or some other type.

I'm also not fond of the look, but figured it was worth a shot for our upcoming trip; if I don't get blisters and don't have really sore feet at the end of the day, I'll consider them a success! I'm also going to bring athletic shoes and a pair of sandals to trade off. Seems most experienced DL folks wear 3-4 pair of shoes throughout their stay, and that sounds pretty smart.

The Athens line of Crocs are more like flip-flops, I have a pair of those and love them! They're not as ugly as the regular Crocs (I know, that's just my opinion).

They are coming out in October. The sizes do run weird. I have a pair of the flip flops and I had to get a 6. In the Mary Janes I wear a 7. I normally wear a 7 1/2 in shoes.

so if i wear a 7.5 would i size it down to like 6.5? or 7? lol :)

All this talk about crocs made me go and try some on. I got the "professional" style - the one without the holes and a pair of flipflops. I am an 8 1/2 and had to got to a 9 as the 8 was just too short. There is a 30 day return policy - so I thought I would try them.

When the disney ones come out - I'll get the holes (or the ears).

tigger0215 said:
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has the website for crocs? :rotfl: lol.. i cant find them in any store in my town :sad2:.... please PM me :) and if any one knows about these "Disney" Crocs everyone is talkin bout on the wdw board..that would be much appreciated! :) :banana:

Ahh the imfamous crocks. Not a fan of the crocks. I am probably the only one on planet earth who does not like them. They give my feet blisters and they are UGLY. I have a pair of the flip flops that rubbed my toes raw. Going to stick with Keens.

down with Crocks

:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter