Has Anyone...

Leofoenget said:
Ahh the imfamous crocks. Not a fan of the crocks. I am probably the only one on planet earth who does not like them. They give my feet blisters and they are UGLY. I have a pair of the flip flops that rubbed my toes raw. Going to stick with Keens.

down with Crocks

:sad2:

Maybe you had the wrong size? - when I bought mine today they said I had 30 days to get refund if they didn't work out. I don't know if the web does that or not - but the mall cart does. I hope I have better luck with them. I agree they are ugly - but if they are comfortable - I don't care.

Well my feet are a 10-11, and I got size 12-14. My toes really poked out the tops of the 10-11's so smaller would not work. I can't imagine going larger than 12-14! The flip flops the deal seems to be where you slip your toe into the shoe. The thing isnt'a smooth round it's kind of squared off. and the edge is what rubs. I took soft sticky velcro and wrapped it around the toe part and it seems to help I wore them all day today. Problem is, it looks silly and I should not have to do that to a pair of shoes. I will wear them since I have them, but I will not buy another pair.

thanks

Leofoenget said:
Well my feet are a 10-11, and I got size 12-14. My toes really poked out the tops of the 10-11's so smaller would not work. I can't imagine going larger than 12-14! The flip flops the deal seems to be where you slip your toe into the shoe. The thing isnt'a smooth round it's kind of squared off. and the edge is what rubs. I took soft sticky velcro and wrapped it around the toe part and it seems to help I wore them all day today. Problem is, it looks silly and I should not have to do that to a pair of shoes. I will wear them since I have them, but I will not buy another pair.

thanks

I hear you - I wouldn't wear shoes that I had to "fix up" either.

lol.. maybe ill have to find a store that sells them, i think sunflower market sells them...

OK, I'm going to have to buy some of the Disney ones for our Feb trip!

im hopeing to get the disney ones for christmas! lol :) thanks for all your help guys!

Bummer! I've wanted crocs since joining this site but my feet don't fit them right! :guilty: I'll get some for my DD - she'll appreciate them.

Thanks for the tip, awesome!!!

MagicalMomAZ said:
Bummer! I've wanted crocs since joining this site but my feet don't fit them right! :guilty: I'll get some for my DD - she'll appreciate them.

Thanks for the tip, awesome!!!

I am finding out that there are many different styles - maybe trying a different style will help with the fit.

you can order cool bits to dress up your crocs at " jibbitz " - google it.

they don't sell any disney ones but the do sell individual letters, so i suppose you could spell out your fav disney related character, phrase, or word(s) etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter