Hats CAN be done!

jennydep

Mouseketeer
I got some dark transfer paper today and tried a new hat for my son. It turned out great!!
IMG_1992.jpg

I also made my dd's shirt that Christine made for her:
IMG_1990.jpg

I will post more shirts once I get them made. Thanks to everyone who is letting me use designs. I truly appreciate it!

Thanks for posting the pictures, its great to see that the hat did work. Did you do anything special for it to turn out?

I held it with my hand inside under the transfer. I had to keep moving the iron and my hand so as not to get burned, but it would have taken a long time to burn through the thick material. I mainly used the point of the iron so I could control it easily. It was a little loose around the edges in a couple of places, but I smoothed it down while it was still warm and it worked pretty well. My son loves it!!

They look great, the hat also came out well and glad you didn't get burned.

jennydep said:
I held it with my hand inside under the transfer. I had to keep moving the iron and my hand so as not to get burned, but it would have taken a long time to burn through the thick material. I mainly used the point of the iron so I could control it easily. It was a little loose around the edges in a couple of places, but I smoothed it down while it was still warm and it worked pretty well. My son loves it!!
thank you for the directions. Where did you get the hat?

I got the hat at Hobby Lobby for $1.99! Great deal for a cool looking hat that my Star Wars lovin' son loves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter