• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

haul a golf cart in your truck?

breick

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever haul a golf cart in the back of their pickup truck? Would it fit? Anyone know the dimensions of a golf cart similar to those at FW? (I think I'm hatching a plan...and my DH is probably going to hate it...)

We saw a really big class "A" towing a ford ranger with a cool 2 seater golf cart that looked like and old timey truck in the back of the ranger. We have also seen full size club car GC in the back of full sized pick ups. I have never seen one being loaded or unloaded but they had ramps in the trucks. It just looks like it would be nerve racking to load and unload.

My truck has a short bed (6'3"). I'll have to check the clearance between the tailgate and the storage trunk on the camper.

the 4 seater club cars are 101.5" x 47.3" x 48.0" L x W x H this is according to the brochure, the weight is about 520 lb but this does not include the batteries, the gas model weighs about 633 lbs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter