Haunted mansion lounge on Treasure

This does look really cool and I am one for cruises but this could get me to try one. What a really neat space and concept.

You can see the similarities to the Hyperspace lounge which I found totally worth dropping in to have a look around and snap some photos during the open house but we didnt enjoy the experience of getting a reservation and having a drink there. We found the drinks to no be good for adults or kids and you are on the clock once you walk in so they can turnover the table to the next family when your time is up.

You can see the similarities to the Hyperspace lounge which I found totally worth dropping in to have a look around and snap some photos during the open house but we didnt enjoy the experience of getting a reservation and having a drink there. We found the drinks to no be good for adults or kids and you are on the clock once you walk in so they can turnover the table to the next family when your time is up.

The reservation system only lasted for a certain frame of time. When I walked in randomly on the Wish in February, I think there was only a handful of people in that bar. If there was a time limit, it definitely wasn't being enforced.

We didn't need reservations for Hyperspace in Feb 2023. We loved the drinks so we were there a few times. My teen went on his own as well. No time limit.

Disappointed in Hyperspace. The space is small with booths taking up most of it; the theming is underwhelming at most. The bubble drinks are cool, if expensive. The place was empty except for our party of four.

I appreciate that it looks like a big space with a wrap around bar. Hopefully it won't be a (total) madhouse in there...!

Disappointed in Hyperspace. The space is small with booths taking up most of it; the theming is underwhelming at most. The bubble drinks are cool, if expensive. The place was empty except for our party of four.
I also thought the theming was underwhelming in Hyperspace. They should have used some of the theming from the kids club onboard. That theming was phenomenal!!

MJ

I also thought the theming was underwhelming in Hyperspace. They should have used some of the theming from the kids club onboard. That theming was phenomenal!!

MJ

I'm not a huge fan of Oga's at Galaxy's Edge and I would prefer to be there than hyperspace. Although the doors whooshing open was cool.

When I went in April 2023 not reservations needed. Went 3 times, and all three drinks where good, two alcohol and one nonalcoholic

Some takes think it may require a reservation and a wait list and a max drink time and limit like Oga's in Galaxy's Edge.
Going to be very popular for sure.

I think that could be the case as well, at least to start. Maybe enough people hated the Wish, that they won’t cruise Treasure? 🤣
Good take. The cattle boat size of the Wish was discouraging. Something about the smaller DCL ships. A more boutique like cruise.
The Haunted Mansion Bar will probably make more money with the t shirts and coffee mugs sold than the bar.

Some strong talk their may be Haunted Mansion Bars at the Parks with the upcoming expansions and renovations.
It's liquid gold.

A service club I belong to in Newport Beach has a members bar. I volunteered to manage it for free until they found and hired a manager and it raked in serious bank with a hand full of drinkers at significantly lower than average prices. Not .001% of what a Disney bar rakes in so those bars in the parks rumors may come true.
HUGE money. Cubic yards of money.

3ruh1y3gyub1j3y8gi13bk11.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter