• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Haunted Mansion Souvenirs at World Of Disney store?

joanjett1976

<font color=blue>Shane in the study with the candl
Anyone been to World Of Disney store recently? Wondering if they carry these two souvenirs that can usually be found at Memento Mori: Haunted Mansion Puzzle ad Doom Buggy Toy.

My parents will be at Disney Springs and Epcot but not Magic Kingdom. Hoping they can snag these for me :) If not, is there a way to have them shipped to their resort? Thank you.
IMG_2816.jpg IMG_3750.jpg

Pretty certain those Doom Buggies sold out the day they were released?

The doom buggies sold out as soon as they were released and that puzzle definitely wasn't in there 3 weeks ago. They have really limited Haunted Mansion merch in there, I wanted the Tales from the Haunted Mansion books and had to go into the park to Memento Mori to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter