Have all the beds at Hojo's been updated?

Mybananas

Earning My Ears
I'm just curious. We'll be staying in NQQ3 (i'm assuming this is one of the buildings???) in a standard room with 2 queen beds. I've heard so much about the comfort of the new beds I'm wondering if this section we'll be staying in has been updated with them or not.

Lisa

NQQ3 is the freeway side of building 1. I'm not certain that all of these particular rooms have been upgraded yet. We stayed in a NQQ2 (building 2 deluxe) last week with beds that were not upgraded yet.

If you want to know for sure, I'd suggest emailing Lorealle at the HoJo. lorealle.bishop@hojoanaheim.com

I was thinking of booking a deluxe room for oct but I am worried about this also.

I think the only way to be sure you're getting upgraded bedding is to reserve a premium room (which is why I did that). Some of the deluxe rooms have it, but you have to request it, and know that they may not be able to honor your request. I haven't read of any of the other room types having upgraded bedding yet.

No. All the beds have not been upgraded yet. I got a room in Bldng 2 with an old mattress, called down right away and was given a new room ASAP. They were great and more than happy to do it, I think ;)

All you need to do is ask and theyll try to do anything to make your stay wonderful!

I think the only way to be sure you're getting upgraded bedding is to reserve a premium room (which is why I did that). Some of the deluxe rooms have it, but you have to request it, and know that they may not be able to honor your request. I haven't read of any of the other room types having upgraded bedding yet.

Ditto. If the beds are very important to you upgrade to premium or ask ahead of time to make sure. They do seem very nice and accomodating.

Sorry to highjack, but is a "NQQ1" a premium room? Anyone know what building that will be?

NQQ1 is a deluxe, Disney-facing room in building one. These are $79 a night if the Entertainment rate is available for your dates.

Here's a link to the HoJo forums, which detail where the different rooms are, and the amenties included: http://www.hojoanaheim.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=ba74d709ce3dfaff9c25476ad0824d54

HTH!

Just a small correction to the above - NQQ1 is a "premium" Disney facing room in Building 1. All the "deluxe" rooms are in Building 2.

Just a small correction to the above - NQQ1 is a "premium" Disney facing room in Building 1. All the "deluxe" rooms are in Building 2.

Thanks so much! This is our first HoJo experience, based on the recs I saw lurking on these boards.

Another Hijack... Quick question I reserved a package through getawaytoday.com, how do I find out my N... number and how do I find out what its facing, if its a premium room etc...

Your feedback is greatly appreciated... Thanks dis'ers

I have been trying to upgrade my standard room to a premium room for the end of April and I have been told they are booked solid. I will keep checking and hopefully we get one away from the freeway! It was booked through Alaska Air Vacations and I was told they always get the standard room. I should have upgraded back in January when originally booked but you snooze, you lose! I have emailed HOJO asking about where my room is etc. and they said

"Since you booked through a touring company, we actually do not assign a room type or room number until your time of check-in."

Hope this helps

Q

:)
Another Hijack... Quick question I reserved a package through getawaytoday.com, how do I find out my N... number and how do I find out what its facing, if its a premium room etc...

I've never booked with them, but they should be able to let you know what type of room that you have booked of the 3 types that Hojo has.....standard, deluxe, or premium, by what Getaway offers with their packages, and what you paid. Maybe they only offer standard rooms with packages like a lot of packages do??? The room types are offered in specific bldgs. (i.e. deluxe are only in bldg. 2), so if you know your room type, you can go on Hojo's website and see the buildings that have that room type. Maybe someone who has booked a package with Getaway can help you with where they stayed with a room through a package.

We have a standard room through Alaska Airlines vacation and I called to see about an upgrade. Yep. They are booked solid through our vacation.

I did ask about my room, and the res. agent said that we would be in either building 3, 4, 5, or 6. Those are the 2-story buildings in the middle of the Hojo area.

I am fine with that - in fact that it is what I prefer. I don't want to be in a super tall building. (Too much earthquake paranoia.....)

We have a standard room through Alaska Airlines vacation and I called to see about an upgrade. Yep. They are booked solid through our vacation.

I did ask about my room, and the res. agent said that we would be in either building 3, 4, 5, or 6. Those are the 2-story buildings in the middle of the Hojo area.

I am fine with that - in fact that it is what I prefer. I don't want to be in a super tall building. (Too much earthquake paranoia.....)

Yes, you're right. :) Those buildings are where the standard rooms are located. I'm curious though. There are also standard rooms in Bldg. 1 facing the freeway. Is there any chance of also getting those rooms with a package when a standard room is booked? Just checking for the above poster.:)

Here are the room/building descriptions from the Hojo website.:) Check with Getaway Today to see which room description you have booked (i.e. standard, etc.) Basically, if you have a standard room booked (which I believe is most common through packages, but I may be mistaken :) ), then you would be in bldg. 3,4, 5, 6 (not sure about the standard rooms in bldg 1. freeway facing. You might want to check and see if it is possible that you may end up with one of those, since they are also standard rooms). If a deluxe room is booked, then it would be in bldg. 2 with a pool view, and if a premium room is booked, then it's in bldg. 1 with a view of Disneyland. Hope this helps.:)

http://www.hojoanaheim.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter