Have you ever been hit-on/picked up in WDW?

you should have given this a very goood thought before you posted this...

you see I do have unlimited txt message to anybody....

but now that you even concur to just go ahead...

well.. you just left yourself wide open to all kind of errrr hmm opportunity:rotfl:
lol...well ONLY other VERIZON customers are free to text me at will :):) and while I am OK with receiving tons it doesnt mean I will reply everytime...heheheh
I can only imagine the chuckles coming my way....

I was in PI about 5 years ago, with some friends, and this guy came up to me and asked me if I smoked pot. I said no, and he walked away. 10 minutes later he comes back over and asks if I know where he can get pot. I said no. Then he continued to start a conversation with me, where he dropped that he did cancer research. Well what this stupid moron was probably never expecting was that I was currently in year 2 of my research project in undergrad studying the effects of how EGCG (proflavin in green tea) can inhibit the growth of brain cancer. His response was, let's not talk about work and research, we're on vacation. Yea buddy, whatever you want! And did you solve world hunger too? Then he proceeds to ask me if I would like a drink. I say sure, he goes ok but we'll have to share b/c I only have enough money for one. :sad2: He then tried to invite himself back to my hotel, after I told him I had money and could buy my own drink! What a LOSER!

I was in PI about 5 years ago, with some friends, and this guy came up to me and asked me if I smoked pot. I said no, and he walked away. 10 minutes later he comes back over and asks if I know where he can get pot. I said no. Then he continued to start a conversation with me, where he dropped that he did cancer research. Well what this stupid moron was probably never expecting was that I was currently in year 2 of my research project in undergrad studying the effects of how EGCG (proflavin in green tea) can inhibit the growth of brain cancer. His response was, let's not talk about work and research, we're on vacation. Yea buddy, whatever you want! And did you solve world hunger too? Then he proceeds to ask me if I would like a drink. I say sure, he goes ok but we'll have to share b/c I only have enough money for one. :sad2: He then tried to invite himself back to my hotel, after I told him I had money and could buy my own drink! What a LOSER!

:lmao: That's a great story! I would have suffered through that just for the story alone!

:lmao: That's a great story! I would have suffered through that just for the story alone!

Yea, but unfortunately I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many of these types of stories. One of my favorites was when I told a guy I did brain cancer research and had been pre-med, he told me wow you really don't look smart. My response, a blank look at him, a slow turn to walk back to my friends, who then proceeded to tell him I was too dumb to understand words so please stop trying to talk to me!

Yea, but unfortunately I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many of these types of stories. One of my favorites was when I told a guy I did brain cancer research and had been pre-med, he told me wow you really don't look smart. My response, a blank look at him, a slow turn to walk back to my friends, who then proceeded to tell him I was too dumb to understand words so please stop trying to talk to me!

:rotfl2: Hilarious. Keep the stories coming.

This past Saturday night at Mannequins I was dancing with this girl I kind of know and out of the blue this other girl I had never seen in my life walks over from the middle of the floor and proceeds to grab and kiss me! The girl I'm dancing with was either intrigued or semi-pissed-off and shoves me back over to the other girl who then proceeded to kiss me again and tell me that she loves me! :eek:

The stories at Mannequins, sigh!

BobK/Orlando

I'm sorry to hear that you've got too many of these types of stories, but this one definitely had me in giggles. (Sorry!) I'll bet you that the guy didn't even realize that he'd insulted you instead of complimented you. And he's probably still wondering why he's alone when he's obviously such a great catch. Oh bother!

This past Saturday night at Mannequins I was dancing with this girl I kind of know and out of the blue this other girl I had never seen in my life walks over from the middle of the floor and proceeds to grab and kiss me! The girl I'm dancing with was either intrigued or semi-pissed-off and shoves me back over to the other girl who then proceeded to kiss me again and tell me that she loves me! :eek:

The stories at Mannequins, sigh!

BobK/Orlando

Yeah, sorry about that Bob. I had a little too much to drink that night ;)

I surprise myself in realizing I have never hit on a woman on a vacation.

Ditto that. And I travel solo to WDW quite a bit. I've actually never gone down to Disney with that in mind, considering that most women visiting WDW would be A).children, or B).happily married. I never really thought of Disney as a singles place until reading many of the threads here. I always thought I was one of the few "lone wolves" that travel the theme-parks solo.

Ditto that. And I travel solo to WDW quite a bit. I've actually never gone down to Disney with that in mind, considering that most women visiting WDW would be A).children, or B).happily married. I never really thought of Disney as a singles place until reading many of the threads here. I always thought I was one of the few "lone wolves" that travel the theme-parks solo.

:lmao: :lmao: But now you know and knowing is half the battle:lmao: :lmao:

good luck in your future endeavor:rotfl:

Apparently, I need to go to Morocco. After reading about how many people get hit on there. I have never been hit on at Disney, but I would welcome it. I am tired of getting hit on by either co workers or married men. I would like someone that obviously had the same interests as myself. I go to the AC every weekend and haven't been hit on there either. Guess I am too busy flirting with Hathaway Browne...:love:

Apparently, I need to go to Morocco. After reading about how many people get hit on there. I have never been hit on at Disney, but I would welcome it. I am tired of getting hit on by either co workers or married men. I would like someone that obviously had the same interests as myself. I go to the AC every weekend and haven't been hit on there either. Guess I am too busy flirting with Hathaway Browne...:love:

Mmm... Hathaway... :love:

Well, I kind of figured it was either me.....or the alcohol!

BobK/Orlando

It was you...but the alcohol gave me that little extra sumthin' sumthin' I needed to make the approach ;)

I work with a bunch of cops so I know what you mean. They're all married & they're coworkers which just makes it gross :sick:

Mmm... Hathaway... :love:

You'll have to introduce me to this Hathaway dude :)

Come to the AC with me and we can hit on him together!! He'll like that! Such a womanizer!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter