Have you ever cross texted?

I've sent a few and received a few.
Once when I was on pain killers after surgery, I texted my husband without my glasses on.
I try to be sure and use my glasses now when texting and never text when on pain killers.

On the night of the last Presidential Election, I was texting two friends. One a Republican, the other Democrat. I sent a text to the Democrat that was meant for the Republican. Good thing my Democrat friend had a sense of humor.😂

Yup. Sometimes when I'm texting back and forth with someone about something and get "interrupted" by a text from someone else, I text that third person back instead of the person I was texting with initially. One night before bed when my husband was out of town, he and I were texting and then a coworker texted me about something. The next morning I replied to the last person I'd been texting with the night before, thinking it was DH. I said "Happy Birthday. I love you!" I didn't realize my mistake until the next time I needed to text this coworker, which wasn't until months later. When I mentioned it to my coworker he claimed that he had assumed I meant it for my husband, but it was awkward because his birthday was actually just a couple days before or after (I don't remember which) so he might have thought it was really meant for him.

Just a couple days ago I was texting with my husband about plans we were setting up with my MIL, while at the same time texting MIL about those same plans. I texted something to my husband that would have been really, really bad if I had sent it to MIL, and for a split second I thought I'd messed it up, but thank goodness I didn't. After that "almost" slip I will be VERY careful in future.

Couple of months ago I was texting my son while also texting a co-worker about work stuff. She told me she has to go as she was attending her aunts funeral at about the same time my son texted he was heading out with friends. I texted "Okay sounds awesome. Enjoy and have a great time". I didn't even realize until she texted me back with several question marks. I felt like an idiot lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter