Have you ever eaten a Dole Whip outside Disney?

Teki

<font color=brown>Love the Indi hats!<br><font col
When I was in Hawaii I had a Dole whip at the Dole pineapple planation. It was not as good as at Disney. It was delcious, but there was no Tiki Room to go with it.

Have you ever had one somewhere else?:mickeybar

Nope, and I don't know that I would if I had the chance. I am weird that way. I have a strange food loyalty when it comes to Disneyland. I will also not order a Monte Cristo anywhere but at DL....they are the only ones for me! ( One every three years, probably not a bad thing for the old waistline, LOL!)

I can't think of where I could get one outside of DL! Otherwise I probably would. Of course it wouldn't be quite as nice as enjoying it in the park.

No, I've been to the Dole plantation and had the best pineapple in the world, but pineapple with ice cream does not sound good to me at DL or otherwise. :)

I also had one at the Dole plantation and just a gross there as at Dland, lol! I may be one of the few who do NOT like dole whips...

I've had one at Great America in Santa Clara. But it just wasn't the same...........

I've been to the Dole Plantation also and saw the Dole Whips but I just couldn't do it. Somehow it didn't seem right having one outside of Disneyland! They did look good though!

I've been to the Dole Plantation also and saw the Dole Whips but I just couldn't do it. Somehow it didn't seem right having one outside of Disneyland! They did look good though!

I had one on a cone so I could pretend it was something else :rolleyes1

I have. Once at Dole Plantation and at the yogurt place by my daughter's school. Not the same atmosphere but just as tasty.:yay:

I've had one in Hawaii, WDW, and at this yogurt place a city away from where I live. When I saw that it said Dole pineapple, I was like "OMG are you serious!?" It was sooooo yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter