Have you ever known anyone who was Murdered , did they catch

A guy I went to HS with and worked with as well was a police officer when we were in our early 20's in the mid 90's. He made a traffic stop early one morning not knowing the car had been stolen in the middle of the night (the people didn't know it was stolen yet so hadn't reported it). The guys in the shot him and killed him. They were both sentenced to death. One has since has sentence reduced to life in prison, the other is still on death row.

I don't understand how his mother has made it through life. This happened to her oldest son, her youngest son was in a car accident a year or 2 before and was severely brain damaged. Her husband was killed about 5 years before in a work accident.

When I was 8 years old there was an older kid -- he was 12, which is a big difference when you're little -- who used to bully my friend George, almost certainly because he (George) was black. The "older kid" went on to murder three people in the area including the older brother of a friend of mine. He and his accomplice were both sentenced to death but I beleive their sentences were commuted. They're still in jail, though. Our bully is in Pontiac State Prison for a sixty-year sentence. Nowhere near enough.

Oddly enough, another friend lived less than a block from my friend's brother who was murdered and she was also killed while we were in high school. For nearly 30 years an ex-bf of hers sat in jail for the crime but recently DNA evidence exonerated him.

Last edited:
I grew up in Newport News VA.
Right there by Fort Eustis.
Back in late 80’s a young couple moved in across the street from my parents.
All the little girls loved this couple. She was kind to us. We were probably 10-11 at time, we all had crush on the man. I remember they soon were expecting a baby.
He disappeared, months go by they found him.
Naked from waist down, hog tied and in the York river.
This was right on the heels of the colonial parkway murders. ( Williamsburg VA , guy used to pull folks over and kill them. Never caught) anyhow police tried to connect both cases and never could.
Right after the body was found, the lady moved

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter