Have you stayed at Cypress Palms?

SWofDisorder

Expatriate Fun
Tell me about your stay please, the good, the bad and the ugly. We plan to bid on skyauction for condo for our trip in December.

We've stayed there several times through SkyAuction and eBay. Nice resort, not too hard of a sell on the "timeshare tour" during check in, no resort fees, large 1&2 bedroom units, adequate smaller 1 bedroom units. Two pools, a small activities center with free popcorn and hot chocolate, and right across the street from Aldi (for groceries) and Ichiban Buffet for great Chinese food and sushi. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Last edited:
We stayed there two weeks ago through Sky Auction. Other than being kind of far for a Universal trip, no real complaints. It was clean and comfortable and quiet. The kitchen was small with a weird layout that made it hard to reach the glasses and plates, and no storage for food other than in the fridge, but nothing I couldn’t work with for a week. The pool towels had to be checked out from the tiki stand and returned by 10:30pm the same day, but that was likewise a minor quibble.

No hard sell when checking in. I just told the clerk that we don’t qualify because I was traveling with my brother for our kids to have a cousin trip, and our respective partners were at home. That was it.

I really liked that we had bracelets with little key cards built into them because no one lost or forgot them when going to the pool. One warning: kids under 10 are given plain bracelets that show they are staying at the resort, but the bands lack the key card so they can’t open the doors or pool gates. Probably a good safety feature, but a bit annoying for our 8 and 9-year-olds.

I’m happy to answer any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter