• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Have you used TS credits at ESPN or Beaches N Cream??

Leigha

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of using a TS credit at each of these restaurants. Can you get the bucket of wings at ESPN? AT Beaches N Cream, would you be getting something like a chicken ceasar salad, a sandwich with fries and great dessert? I'd just like to know before I go in! Thanks!

We used credits at B&C last Fall.

At that time, you could order what you have listed.

Of course, that may have changed. :)

Wait a minute.....at B&C you could get a chicken caesar OR a burger and fries and a great dessert (not the sink.) The chicken ceasar counts as an entree.

These are not good value for a TS, so if you plan to eat OOP anywhere this is a good place to do it.

kcashner said:
Wait a minute.....at B&C you could get a chicken caesar OR a burger and fries and a great dessert (not the sink.) The chicken ceasar counts as an entree.

These are not good value for a TS, so if you plan to eat OOP anywhere this is a good place to do it.

The "chicken" didn't register with me, I mistakenly read it as ceasar salad. :blush: Sorry for the mistake.

We plan to use 2 credits for 4 of us at ESPN. DH will get a meal (burger sandwich, whatever) and I will have his appetizer of nachos. I usually order those as my meal anyway. Then we will use 1 kids meal credit for one of our kids and pay for the other OOP.

The only reason we are doing this is we will need 2 extra credits for 1, 2 credit meal. If we didnt need the extras we would just use them there since it is where we want to eat.

We loved the ESPN club and the food was great! They do not take ADR so keep that in mind when you go if you have small children. Also they have the same menu all day (not a seperate lunch/dinner menu) so you may want to try lunch, it will be less crowded.

Isn't Beaches & Cream a CS? I tried to make ADRs for there and was told at the Disney reservation line that I had to call B&C directly as they couldn't make ressies for them. I called the hotel and was told that's a CS meal & there are no ADRs for them. The person I spoke to made it sound like B&C was just a little food stand by the pool that wasn't really a restaurant, more of a quick bite to eat. After seeing the desserts in the food photo thread I don't care if they make me stand on my head to eat there, I WANT THOSE DESSERTS! :woohoo:

1st_trip4us said:
Isn't Beaches & Cream a CS? I tried to make ADRs for there and was told at the Disney reservation line that I had to call B&C directly as they couldn't make ressies for them. I called the hotel and was told that's a CS meal & there are no ADRs for them. The person I spoke to made it sound like B&C was just a little food stand by the pool that wasn't really a restaurant, more of a quick bite to eat. After seeing the desserts in the food photo thread I don't care if they make me stand on my head to eat there, I WANT THOSE DESSERTS! :woohoo:

B & C is considered a TS, but they do not accept ADR's... it's always crowded, so try to get there at a less popular meal time if you don't want to wait very long.... usually an early dinner (4pm) or an early lunch (11"ish") After dinner it stays bustling all night long because people come back from the parks and stop in for dessert so it's quite popular!! :)

Hurricane Hanna's is the poolside snack bar that is the CS :)

We used 5 TS meals at The ESPN Club a week ago...yummy! My son (12) and I got the big ice cream sundae ($18.99 - I think) and it counted for two of our dessert credits, DH got the apple dessert and the two "kids" got ice cream sundaes. The dessert that my son and I shared could have been eaten by all of us (actaully everyone tasted it), we left a lot. The food was very good and our kids loved the bathrooms...TV monitors in each stall at at the sinks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter