Haven't posted an update in a while -- DW chemo update

Glad that she seems to be doing well - she looks great! Thanks for the update. :)

Wishing her all the best. Will keep all of you in our prayers.

So, you'll be changing your signature again soon to mark the start of round 3. I'm glad things are going well and that as the years go by, the doctors all congratulation your wife on her clean bill of health.

She looks great, BTW, and your son is such a cutiepie.

Originally posted by RUDisney
So, you'll be changing your signature again soon to mark the start of round 3.

Yep, on Friday -- now I have to find another "kick-butt" smilie! :teeth:

Once again, thanks everyone. :)

WOW! Steve, she looks down-right healthy in that picture! Wishing her continued good reaction to the chemo. And a big "hang in there!" to all of you!

Thanks for the update, she looks great and i'll continue to keep her in my thoughts as you tackle round 3 & 4.

Great hat!!!

She continues to be in my prayers--as do you all!

So glad to hear things are going well with the treatments, Steve. Nice picture of your DW and son.:D

Thanks for the update!

Keep up the good fight, Nicole! Sending more prayers your way!

:D

My prayers and thoughts to all of you. I agree...she looks awesome in the hat!!!:D :teeth:

She does look so cute and beautiful in that picture! She will remain in my prayers as she continues her treatment.

I'm so glad to hear treatment is progressing....hoping for good news after the MRI as well.

Just last week a co-worker shared her story of treatment from the same type of cancer...and it was 17 years ago! I immediately thought of your family. I wish the same successful treatment for Nicole as my friend Julie experienced...and will keep you in my thoughts.

Great news Steve - thanks for sharing. Nicole looks great in the hat and I'm glad that the 2nd treatment wasn't as bad as the first. Here's hoping the next 2 rounds go well and the MRI's bring good news.

Buy her some more funky hats -- she looks fabulous in it. I pray for her every day. She will beat this.

Steve: You were so kind to pm me with info for our upcoming trip, and I don't think I ever mentioned that I've been following your posts about your Nicole. I'm keeping her (and you boys!) in my prayers. And just like everyone else said, she looks fabulous in the hat! Some women are just made for them! :)

Thanks for the update Steve. Keeping Nicole in my prayers. I am glad the last session was not as rough on her.

She looks very cute in her hat! I love that hat!

Please give her {{{HUGS}}} from us.

Continued prayers for Nikole and your family. I am so glad that you posted. I was just thinking of her yesterday and wondered how she was doing.

Thank you for posting un update, Steve...continued prayers for your family...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter