HEA Dessert Party

Out of curiosity… the dessert party associated with Enchantment is showing up dates up to April 8th…

Did anyone try booking April 3rd when the booking window got open?

Trying to figure it out if I just miss it, or if there are chances for that day

Thanks!

Out of curiosity… the dessert party associated with Enchantment is showing up dates up to April 8th…

Thanks!
I’ve tried every day since our ADR window opened as well as 60 days out from the 3rd April.

This is making me so ansy

What if it’s announced while I’m at work and it all books up for my possible dates in minutes? I’ll be so sad!

Thanks!
I did, and couldn’t. I was able to get an after party reservation for March 31. They just haven’t released April 1 +

Do these parties usually sell out in seconds, or have I a realistic chance of snagging Easter Sunday?

Do these parties usually sell out in seconds, or have I a realistic chance of snagging Easter Sunday?

That’s a good question but I don’t know if anyone knows the answer. I’m going to try for Easter Sunday but I have a backup plan just in case too. I think because HEA will just newly be back, it’s going to be tougher than usual.

Yeah - but not sure if reservations will drop randomly, or if there'll be a prior announcement to at least give me some warning!🤓

I hope they limit the capacity for the garden ones if they are looking to chnage it. Probs try for treats and seats this time but not sure on the view.
Our family did not like the view from the terrace seating area, there are trees that block the bottom part of the castle and you miss a lot of the projection show. Great if you only care about the fireworks.

I set my alarm to make sure I don't miss it, and I check every single day and refresh from 5:55 on. I think (especially that first week or so) that these parties are going to be like the NYE parties. Booked within minutes!
ETA: My time was incorrect, I set it for 5:55.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter