Heading to DL in Nov - advice on getting groceries delivered

DisneyAngel05

What's 12 hours on a plane, when DISNEY is waiting
Hi Aussies!

Am heading over to SoCal in November for a couple of weeks, and we will be staying 7 nights at Disneyland/California Adventure Park.
Was keen to look into getting the groceries delivered to our hotel - has anyone else tried that with any success? Just for sundries like snacks, breakfast cereal, milk, water etc

Any other ideas that have worked for you? TIA!

Yeah we got Vons delivered to the Grand Californian. And we've had deliveries sent to the HoJo with no problems either. I'm pretty sure any of the hotels in the vicinity will happily hold items for you until you get there (as long it's only a day or two obviously).

What you want to do is check with the hotel before you arrive to see if you need to pay any fees (none I've stayed with in Anaheim so far have required one, but a hotel I stayed at in Vegas did, so I never got anything delivered there). Also check the exact postal address, and any other instructions you need to put on your order.

Yeah we got Vons delivered to the Grand Californian. And we've had deliveries sent to the HoJo with no problems either. I'm pretty sure any of the hotels in the vicinity will happily hold items for you until you get there (as long it's only a day or two obviously).

What you want to do is check with the hotel before you arrive to see if you need to pay any fees (none I've stayed with in Anaheim so far have required one, but a hotel I stayed at in Vegas did, so I never got anything delivered there). Also check the exact postal address, and any other instructions you need to put on your order.

Thanks for the tip! Did you have any issue with the billing address v shipping address? Did you just put in your Australian billing address?
Also - what did you use for phone number?

We're staying at Marriott Theme Park Entrance, pretty close to HoJo so hopefully they'll be ok with the delivery.

I had a USA mobile number (prepaid) that I used so they could text me when the deliveries had arrived. Yes, billing address was my home address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter