Hello all advice needed please

momin

Earning My Ears
Hello all ,im very new to all this and could really do with some advice ! :cool1:
I have three children aged 8 ,5 and two ,my five year old daughter megan has been recently digognosed with A, S, D ,she has big trouble with ques waiting ,supermarkets ,any change ect ect but were learning to deal with it and all going quite well .
However recently weve been starting to go on little mini breaks to start to get her ready for a proper holliday and alls going well ,infact she starting to ask when were going again !
So hence im here ,ide love to take them to Disney Paris as a flight to Florida would be a little much for her right now , and being in london,Paris is the easy option .
However ive never been before and have no idea where to start , im also wondering wether theres any quick pass entry in place for children like megan who really do find it hard waiting in ques and what exsperiances people have had of the resort ,best times to go ect ,who to book with ???
Any advice is very wellcome and thankyou to everybody that replys
Thanks so much Daniella :cheer2:

Hi Daniella and welcome to both DisBoards and disABILTIES!.

I cannot give direct help, as I have not been to DLP yet. I do have two suggestions where you can start looking.

If you go to the top of this page and click on where it says "disABILITIES!" you will be at the local index. The second item down is the DISABILTIES FAQ and near the bottom in the FAQ (Item #6) discusses Guest Assistance Cards. I don't know if they have the GAC in DLP, but they should have something very similar.

Also, at the top of any page if you click on "The DIS Discussion Forums" that will take you to the main index; about halfway down is a forum about DLP which can probably help you.

This at least is a start.

Autistic Spectrum Disorder

(Less frequently: Autism Spectrum Disorder)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter