Hello from IL

Saying hi from Joliet, too! Hi Patches07! Hi to Plainfield, Minooka (my in laws live there), Channahon, New Lenox, Romeoville and any other neighbor I forgot! Anybody going down NEXT WEEK?? I will be and can't wait!
Lori

Saying hi from Joliet, too! Hi Patches07! Hi to Plainfield, Minooka (my in laws live there), Channahon, New Lenox, Romeoville and any other neighbor I forgot! Anybody going down NEXT WEEK?? I will be and can't wait!
Lori

I hope you have a great trip Momto1! We should do a meet and greet in the south suburbs!

Lori

Sorry, we are not going until Nov. :sad1:

Lori

Hi! Next week??? I am so jealous, I wish I could be at Disney right now.

I agree - we should have a south suburbs meet & greet!

:) Dyan

Hi froggygrrl,

I grew up in Bolingbrook, still have friends and family in the area by the new mall! Happy planning!

I am an '86 grad of Bolingbrook High (the old Bolingbrook High) now living in Plainfield!

I'm so happy that the weather is starting to change around here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter