Hello from OK!

Mandilyn

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I'm Mandi and I'm married with 2 kids who are 5 and 4. We're planning our families first WDW vacation this May (I've been once, but no one else has). I've been reading the Unofficial Guide to try and prepare for our trip. I also have reservations for BBB and CRT that I am too excited about!

Hi Mandi. Where in Oklahoma are you?

The kids are going to have a great time at WDW, BBB & CRT! What a way to start.

Hello from WA!!!! Welcome to the dis boards...be careful, be very careful..this place is addicting!! :goodvibes

:welcome: Glad you're joining us here on the DIS. Planning the trip is half the fun, have a good time with it while you're waiting for May to come around!!

Welcome to the DIS board from ol' Cape Cod! My daughter loved the BBB! The day we went to the BBB, we also had reservations at the California Grill that night and people kepp coming up to us to find out who had done her hair. She loved the attention.
Have a great trip

I'm from NORMAN and just starting to plan our July trip.

I never knew there was so much to this.

Hey another neighbor! Welcome to the Dis. We are going in July also. What are your dates?

Not OU1247 but myself and dd5 are going in July...staying the 21st thru the 26th..and I believe OU1247 is staying the 20th thru the 26th...!!!

Hey from NC.. I lived in Sulfur, OK, when I was little. My father still lives in Wynnewood. WElcome as a PP stated...It's addicting. You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Not OU1247 but myself and dd5 are going in July...staying the 21st thru the 26th..and I believe OU1247 is staying the 20th thru the 26th...!!!

So do the two of you know each other?

We will be in Orlando from the 10th - 26th. Will probably be staying a VWL, calling tomorrow to see if there is availability. Where are you staying?

So do the two of you know each other?

We will be in Orlando from the 10th - 26th. Will probably be staying a VWL, calling tomorrow to see if there is availability. Where are you staying?

Yes we are both BIG TIME OU football fans! We had no idea the other was planning a Disney trip though! I think she might be changing her dates. Me and DS5 will be staying at All Sports..this trip is all for him ..he will be turning 6 on the 22nd and this is where he wanted to stay..No argument from me since I am a sports junkie as well!

Hey from NC.. I lived in Sulfur, OK, when I was little. My father still lives in Wynnewood. WElcome as a PP stated...It's addicting. You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Well hello to another Okie!

We are going to spend 3 days in NC digging/panning for gems/gold before we head to Orlando so we will be visiting your state as well.

Yes we are both BIG TIME OU football fans! We had no idea the other was planning a Disney trip though! I think she might be changing her dates. Me and DS5 will be staying at All Sports..this trip is all for him ..he will be turning 6 on the 22nd and this is where he wanted to stay..No argument from me since I am a sports junkie as well!

So how mad are you about the game? I was so totally disgusted. My tag is actually about the Sooners. I have watched them since I was little with my grandmother. I was not happy with the outcome of that game.

How funny that you were both planning a trip without the other knowing it and for pretty much the same dates!

We stayed at Sports for a night once before we checked in to our DVC room to save a weekend night of points. It was really cute. You will have a blast.

Boomer Sooner! We're OU fans as well. Actually I'm a student there at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter