Hello from OK!

Hey Sooners (and others ;))...

Anyone been to WDW in late September? We'll be there September 27-October 2 for a short trip. I've heard it was "surface of the sun hot." If anyone's been, I'm wondering how it compares to, say, August here in OK.

Hey Sooners (and others ;))...

Anyone been to WDW in late September? We'll be there September 27-October 2 for a short trip. I've heard it was "surface of the sun hot." If anyone's been, I'm wondering how it compares to, say, August here in OK.

I don't think anything compares to August here in Oklahoma! Maybe the Sahara Desert :lmao:

I don't think anything compares to August here in Oklahoma! Maybe the Sahara Desert :lmao:

Right?!? That's why I'm thinking we might be ok with lots of pool time, a couple mister fans and doing early mornings and evenings at the parks.

The almanac has September weather in Florida ranging from low 70s to low 90s. Easy peasy. I'm wondering how the humidity compares. :faint:

We have been late September for a few days and in October for fall break. It is still very warm there but nothing like August in Oklahoma (or even April for that matter if today is going to become the norm)!

Even late July in Orlando does not seem as bad as July in Oklahoma. I don't know if it is just because I am in my happy place and it doesn't bother me or if it really is worse here.

Right?!? That's why I'm thinking we might be ok with lots of pool time, a couple mister fans and doing early mornings and evenings at the parks.

The almanac has September weather in Florida ranging from low 70s to low 90s. Easy peasy. I'm wondering how the humidity compares. :faint:

That might be what gets you! I've been there the first part of August and you could feel the humidity in the air. September would probably be less than August but still high. I have been to Charleston, S.C. in the first of Oct and the humidty was somewhat high but very tolerable. I would think Florida would be similar.

We have been late September for a few days and in October for fall break. It is still very warm there but nothing like August in Oklahoma (or even April for that matter if today is going to become the norm)!

Even late July in Orlando does not seem as bad as July in Oklahoma. I don't know if it is just because I am in my happy place and it doesn't bother me or if it really is worse here.

I know! I had no idea it was going to get so hot today!

Good to know about the fall weather.

That might be what gets you! I've been there the first part of August and you could feel the humidity in the air. September would probably be less than August but still high. I have been to Charleston, S.C. in the first of Oct and the humidty was somewhat high but very tolerable. I would think Florida would be similar.

I love how I plan to spray us with water to beat the humidity. :laughing:

Hi all, we are from Moore and are planning our 2nd trip to Disney in 9/09. We went for our first time last September. I have a 9yo son and a 6yo daughter. I loved the Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique in Magic Kingdom. Anyone else out there going in September and :cheer2::cheer2:interested in sharing a photopass CD?

Hi all, we are from Moore and are planning our 2nd trip to Disney in 9/09. We went for our first time last September. I have a 9yo son and a 6yo daughter. I loved the Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique in Magic Kingdom. Anyone else out there going in September and :cheer2::cheer2:interested in sharing a photopass CD?

We're going in September, too. We'll be there September 27-October 2 (too short!!).

New DIS rules say no money can exchange hands between DISers, so if you want to do a share, you have to pay for it and let everyone in for free. Kinda defeats the purpose.

I'm the pre-k director at First United Methodist in Moore, but I live in Norman.

Welcome!!

Hello all...

Single dad from Moore here. I'm taking my daughter (11) on her first Disney Trip this Sept. 3-8. We are going to be staying at POP.

I cannot believe that it is only four months away!!!

Out of curiosity, are there any other singles around?? :)

Hey Okies!

Just checking in for the month. :)

Anyone else going to WDW for free dining and/or in September? We're not taking advantage of free dining, but we'll be there the last week of September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter