Hello from Orlando, Everyone!

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
Hello all! Tony and I are in Orlando...he is playing in the parks, and I am on a break at my conference. It felt a little strange coming down here and not cruising, but we did the Jungle Cruise and Small World at MNSSHP last night, so I got some time on the water :D :D
They have a cyber cafe at the conference, so at least I am able to check in and get my DIS "fix." We actually hung out at the hotel all day Sat. and most of the day Sun., pretending we were on the ship by swimming and getting spa treatments. We are at the Orlando World Center Marriott, and we had to rent a car since the conference is at the Dolphin, but so far I have managed not to get lost. I'll try to check in later, but just wanted to say "hi."
And Dave, you were right...it's GREAT having a Starbucks in the hotel lobby! Our room is on the lobby level, so a Starbucks treat is only a short walk away.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Hi Barb & Tony! :) Glad you're having a good time, and why am I not surprised that you can pretend you're on the ship? ;) :p You guys should be able to summon up visions of the Wonder ANYwhere that you go, you must have it memorized by now!

Have fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter