Hello From WDW!

PatriciaH

I want to be an Imagineer!
DH and I are here in WDW right now. We got in Saturday afternoon and are at the Marriott Downtown Disney on the special $20.03 rate. The hotel is great for the money and about a 5-10 minute walk to Downtown Disney. The busses have been fine. They stop at a few of the other DD hotels but there are always seats for us because the Marriott is the second to be picked up. We seem to be the 3rd to be dropped off. There were cookies at check in, and the managers party between 5pm-6pm is great. There is free beer, soda, wine, popcorn and salsa/chips! The pool area is very nice. There is a larger pool, a smaller pool, a kids pool (little) and hot tub. We asked for a king bed room and they moved us from the double bed room we had on Sunday. The views are not great-roads-but a view of the pool would be nice.

The parks have been great-not busy at all!! The MK was wonderful on Saturday. Jungle Cruise-10 minutes, Fast Passed Big Thunder, Splash closed due to lightening and then re-opened so we breezed right through-5 minutes! Haunted Mansion-15-20 minutes, TTA-no wait, Space Mountain-closed because of problems then re-opened and we walked right on, Peter Pan-10 minutes, Pirates after the fireworks-no wait. Had an awsome night. Sunday at Epcot was wonderful as well. 30 minute stand by for Mission Space! No waits for anything else!! Light crowds on the walkways at all parks. Mission Space is very good!! DH took Bonine Friday before the trip and each night and has had NO Dizzy feelings! He usualy gets sick on Space Mountain, Teacups and Star Tours-has been A-ok! Try it!!!

MGM today. First time at Millionaire-I loved it! Got to #4 at one point. Will have to try again! It has been raining in the afternoons/pm (3-4 or 7-8) but clears after an hour or so.

Here till the 31st. Moving over to WL on the 29th.

More when I get back!!!

I'm so glad you are having a nice trip! I'm really, really jealous though-wish I was there. Have fun!

We check into the WL on the 31st...hope all holds true for our stay!! Have a great time and thanks for the post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter