Hello, Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!! How are things going? Wow, Michele, Scotty must have listened to you about the needed time together, I read you were planning a trip for next year.:goodvibes

Me and Jon are having our 20 year Anniversary in August, and I am trying to think of something romantic.

Hey everyone!! How are things going? Wow, Michele, Scotty must have listened to you about the needed time together, I read you were planning a trip for next year.:goodvibes

Me and Jon are having our 20 year Anniversary in August, and I am trying to think of something romantic.

Hi Chrissie!!

He must have! I would have been happy with a trip to San Francisco for a night or two.

Hey Chrissie!! Haven't seen you much 'round these parts lately. How be you?

Sharks game coming up!! I've been passing the time by watching A Very Potter Musical. Fun times, fun times.

Hey Chrissie!! Haven't seen you much 'round these parts lately. How be you?

Sharks game coming up!! I've been passing the time by watching A Very Potter Musical. Fun times, fun times.

I have never heard of that.

It's amazingly awesome. I can PM you a link to them. I know you don't watch Glee but one of the guys on the show plays Harry Potter. I still laugh out loud over it.

"Did someone say, Draco Malfoy?" one of my favorite lines.

It's amazingly awesome. I can PM you a link to them. I know you don't watch Glee but one of the guys on the show plays Harry Potter. I still laugh out loud over it.

Thank you.

I will probably watch it tomorrow when Scotty is at work. That way I have something to look forward to.

Could you send me that link too? I love Harry Potter and I am a Gleek...which guy?

Oh man, last night's game was insane!! They were down 4-0 and they came back with 5 goals in 1 freaking period. My team finally showed up.

Oh man, last night's game was insane!! They were down 4-0 and they came back with 5 goals in 1 freaking period. My team finally showed up.
that was craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy. bananas. :banana:

yay for going to register for the Tink! So excited for you :goodvibes

Hey there! How is everyone doing?

I am in the process of trying to figure out the best way to do DL in Feb.

We originally just wanted to have a 4 day weekend and fly down and have a grandparent babysit for the weekend, and it just be the two of us. That is what I am still hoping for, but flights are ridiculous. $1400 for the two of us. :scared1: I was reassured that there are lots of good sales, but is it good to depend on one?

So then we started talking about maybe driving down again. We would bring the kid with us if we did it this way. Cause we would end up taking two days driving time, 4-5 days in the parks, then 2 days back. With just two adults, we wouldn't be able to get down there as fast as we did before. Also with the kid being with us, Dillon and I wouldn't be able to do any rides together, so I am not sure if this sounds like the best way. But it's definitely cheaper. Even with adding on a day or two in the park and the extra nights in the hotel.

Hmmmm....what to do?

Hey there! How is everyone doing?

I am in the process of trying to figure out the best way to do DL in Feb.

We originally just wanted to have a 4 day weekend and fly down and have a grandparent babysit for the weekend, and it just be the two of us. That is what I am still hoping for, but flights are ridiculous. $1400 for the two of us. :scared1: I was reassured that there are lots of good sales, but is it good to depend on one?

So then we started talking about maybe driving down again. We would bring the kid with us if we did it this way. Cause we would end up taking two days driving time, 4-5 days in the parks, then 2 days back. With just two adults, we wouldn't be able to get down there as fast as we did before. Also with the kid being with us, Dillon and I wouldn't be able to do any rides together, so I am not sure if this sounds like the best way. But it's definitely cheaper. Even with adding on a day or two in the park and the extra nights in the hotel.

Hmmmm....what to do?

We still have not bought our plane tickets for October either. In reality for the three of us it would be cheaper (by almost $1000) to fly to Europe than it currently is to Callifornia. Currently we are thinking we are going to drive unless a really good sale comes up so I am just planning both at this point.

Hi everyone!

Andrea, I might be tempted to drive partly because of the price, but the drive can so exhausting especially with a baby.

We still have not bought our plane tickets for October either. In reality for the three of us it would be cheaper (by almost $1000) to fly to Europe than it currently is to Callifornia. Currently we are thinking we are going to drive unless a really good sale comes up so I am just planning both at this point.

Well when I asked a question on the DL forum, someone from Edmonton (2 hrs away from me) said that she watched the Air Canada site a few months before her trip and got tickets for $99 each way. That would only be about $500 for us with taxes added in. That's about how much it will be to drive, so that would be awesome. Just not sure I should rely on that in case it doesn't happen.

Hi everyone!

Andrea, I might be tempted to drive partly because of the price, but the drive can so exhausting especially with a baby.

I think overall it will be enjoyable to go with the baby, but at the same time, I kinda want to do it as a trip with just the two of us. That way we can enjoy rides together and all that stuff. Then bring the child when he is five or even a little older so he can do most of the rides if he wants to. It's just those darn flights!

Well when I asked a question on the DL forum, someone from Edmonton (2 hrs away from me) said that she watched the Air Canada site a few months before her trip and got tickets for $99 each way. That would only be about $500 for us with taxes added in. That's about how much it will be to drive, so that would be awesome. Just not sure I should rely on that in case it doesn't happen.

I think overall it will be enjoyable to go with the baby, but at the same time, I kinda want to do it as a trip with just the two of us. That way we can enjoy rides together and all that stuff. Then bring the child when he is five or even a little older so he can do most of the rides if he wants to. It's just those darn flights!

I know. What a crazy time to start planning a trip to WDW huh?

Well maybe you will luck out and find sales too! And maybe by then the gas prices will come down a bit. Or is that just wishful thinking?

I doubt that next year the prices will be down. I think they are pushing the price up to $5 a gallon here. $4.19 is common place to see at the gas stations now.

Would you really want to leave you child for a couple nights? It's probably something that you will answer a lot different in the fall.

Plus remember that kids don't make memories until they are over 2. So everything you do with them before that is just a memory for you. After that you can share the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter