Hello too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love that man... My fav is "Choke".. That book (And movie - Love Sam Rockwell) cracks me up so bad

Kacy's favorite is Invisible Monsters and she loves Diary too. And she loves Bret Easton Ellis too. So there is your American Psycho.

Kacy's favorite is Invisible Monsters and she loves Diary too. And she loves Bret Easton Ellis too. So there is your American Psycho.

You read Lulliby?? Man that was great...

I havent read his new one yet... might pick it up for the plane ride actually lol

I LOVE BRET EASTON ELLIS WAY TOO MUCH>... My fav author... although I didnt rate his last book :( Wished it was better seeing it was the sequel to Less than ZZero

You read Lulliby?? Man that was great...

I havent read his new one yet... might pick it up for the plane ride actually lol

I LOVE BRET EASTON ELLIS WAY TOO MUCH>... My fav author... although I didnt rate his last book :( Wished it was better seeing it was the sequel to Less than ZZero

I got Kacy Tell All for Christmas. She says it was just okay, and that the ending was way too predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter