Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh our computer systems are down at work so I am just sitting here bored out of my mind...And they won’t let us go home either...stinks..

Times like that I am glad that I have the Nook app on my phone.

Good morning :goodvibes

Let's see, what's going on ... ummm Michele & I got free haircolor :rotfl: That's about as exciting as it gets ... ;)

Good Morning everybody! It's Monday and i don't want to be at work. Laura, I will PM you about the pony. Thanks!:)

Yay for Monday off!! Good Morning!!

Good morning :goodvibes

Let's see, what's going on ... ummm Michele & I got free haircolor :rotfl: That's about as exciting as it gets ... ;)

Yeah we lead such exciting lives!!

Good Morning!!

Just out of curiousity, what do you guys pay for Girl Scout Cookies? My daughter is doing cookie sales now. We have been at $4.00 a box for quite a few years.

It has been so long since I bought Girl Scout Cookies, I asked my niece said that it is about $7.00 a box. That is crazy.

Just out of curiousity, what do you guys pay for Girl Scout Cookies? My daughter is doing cookie sales now. We have been at $4.00 a box for quite a few years.

MMMMM I haven’t bought girl scout cookies in ages, so I don’t know how much they run for. I do know the thin mint cookies are my absolute weakness though haha I have to stay away from those or I will get myself into trouble lol

Well, Stephanie and I figure that you guys deserve the lower prices for bring in the cold.:rotfl:

Well, i'm not sure about that. Fairbanks, which is about 400 miles north of us sells theirs for $3.50 a box. And they get so cold there that it makes our weather look balmy. I'm talking 65 below zero in the winter. We may get 15 below here.

Well, i'm not sure about that. Fairbanks, which is about 400 miles north of us sells theirs for $3.50 a box. And they get so cold there that it makes our weather look balmy. I'm talking 65 below zero in the winter. We may get 15 below here.

Gee you are in spring like weather there:rotfl:. And maybe it has to do with population or something? We live in the highly populated San Francisco bay area.

Oh hey have you noticed that I have made an honest effort to not whine about how cold it is here?

Gee you are in spring like weather there:rotfl:. And maybe it has to do with population or something? We live in the highly populated San Francisco bay area.

Oh hey have you noticed that I have made an honest effort to not whine about how cold it is here?

How cold does it get there?

Normally the low 40's, and lately we have had low 30's-high 20's. My teenage daughters actually wanted winter coats this year. So as I say no more whining.:goodvibes

Wow that is chilly!! I know this morning it was sort of cool here, and I checked the temp and it was 60 degrees and people were walking around with scarves and big jackets etc etc, haha! We Arizonians are so weird when it comes to the weather lol

that is actually pretty chilly. You can whine.:thumbsup2

For us it is.

Wow that is chilly!! I know this morning it was sort of cool here, and I checked the temp and it was 60 degrees and people were walking around with scarves and big jackets etc etc, haha! We Arizonians are so weird when it comes to the weather lol

That reminds me of San Diego. I have been there when it was in the 60's and they were wearing coats and I thought it was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter