• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP!! - ADRs today

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
I thought 24th September opened up today, but at the moment online the 22nd is bookable, so I presume now in a couple of hours the 23rd will be opening.

How did I end up being a day out??? Anyway else think the same?

Anyone???

I'm confused, I've checked the PS calculator and it says today, and the calculator on WDWinfo even says yesterday!!

:) Maybe the site is down, or maybe it isn't up for the day. Don't know if it matters that you are in the UK. I had to wait several hours to book for our trip last year because there was trouble with the site. What did you decide to list for your ADRs---maybe I can distract you for a bit. popcorn::

:) Maybe the site is down, or maybe it isn't up for the day. Don't know if it matters that you are in the UK. I had to wait several hours to book for our trip last year because there was trouble with the site. What did you decide to list for your ADRs---maybe I can distract you for a bit. popcorn::
Hahaha!
Hopefully at 11am all might be right with the world and it'll appear!!

We're after Le Cellier twice (hence the panic!), Citricos, Raglan Road, Sci Fi, 50s Prime Time, Chefs de France and Planet Hollywood.

I'm not too worried about the others as I think there'll be plenty availability, but Le Cellier and Citricos I really really want to get sorted!!

:thumbsup2 I can definitely understand the panic. Our trip is planned for 12/01-12/10 and I will aim for Cali Grill (must do), Les Chefs (new must do), WCC (before at least one MVMCP), Biergarten (new this year), Rainforrest Cafe at AK (for evening EMH at AK), Brown Derby ( gotta have the crab cakes and DH discovered dessert wines last year), Boma (love the breakfast buffet)....so far those are some of the TS we will use. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Side note: several years ago we decided to eat at England in Epcot. I have to say it is not my fav place to eat. Sitting next to us was a Mom and Grandfather with her little 6 yr old son from England. They were there for a 2 week stay and the little one did not care for the rich American food--which I can certainly understand. I watched that small child devour his fish and chips and then literally scrape the plate with bread. He was sooo hungry. Mom said they would have to eat there again so she could make sure he was getting enough. I loved it and thought that was a true testament to how good the fish and chips were there. DH usually stops by and gets a plate of fish and chips to go.....:love:

Phew, all good!!

The only thing I couldn't seem to get any availability for was Planet Hollywood weirdly. We were hoping to use our voucher...

We had the Rose and Crown on our list, but swapped it for another round at Le Cellier. I've never had their fish and chips, I've always ended up going for something different!

We ate at the counter service at England and it was excellent. So if you get a chance, stop by there and check them out.

We ate at the counter service at England and it was excellent. So if you get a chance, stop by there and check them out.

Duly noted :thumbsup2

Oh yeah, one thing I noticed, we didn't have to leave a CC number for our Citrico's ressie - I thought you had to leave this as a guarantee?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter