HELP! Cann't get my conf# from online

Deesknee

<font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)
I made my ADR's (finally after issues w/accom ressie #). But when I printed my confirmations, some of the info for certain ressies didn't print. I have no idea why. I got most of them, but 2 or 3 didn't. Anyone have any suggestions? Like an idiot, I didn't take the time to manually write them down. I just figured I would print the page. I didn't notice some of the ADR didn't print info. Now when I log in, then go to my vacation dining info, enter my resort conf# it asks for my adr #. Even if I click on multiplbe Conf #, I cann't retrieve info I made earlier today. I even tried keying in the confirmation #'s I have, thinking maybe that will trigger all my ressies, but no.

Thanks, if anyone has any suggestions for me.

Call 407-wdw-dine

They can look up the confim #s for you. You just need to give them the phone number you used to make the reservation.

Call 407-wdw-dine

They can look up the confim #s for you. You just need to give them the phone number you used to make the reservation.

:cool1:Thank you so much! I called they straightened everything out for me.

Got all my conf #'s. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter