Help!! Can't retrieve ADRs

bobbie68

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I went to my Disney vacation and went under dining reservations and tried to retrieve my ADRs. It is saying sorry can't retrieve try again. Is anybody else having problems retrieving their ADRs today?

Thanks!!!:)

I was able to retrieve several of mine yesterday. Are you for sure using the right phone number. i have some under my cell phone and some my home phone and alwasy try both.

I tried making some all day and it has said the system was down, and to call, or try again later.

Did you get them sent to an email address when you made them? Try finding them that way. Good luck! :thumbsup2

CONSTANTLY! It's very frustrating...can rarely MAKE an ADR online, as the system is always down, and can never retreive them. I've had to call on the phone every time. The upside...the CM on the phone is ALWAYS helpful and pleasant.

Thanks everyone for responding!!!!

I have tried everything suggested and still couldn't pull them up. I will keep trying if not I will call.

I was trying to review what I had because I have made so many changes I can't keep them straight.:rotfl:

Thanks everyone for responding!!!!

I have tried everything suggested and still couldn't pull them up. I will keep trying if not I will call.

I was trying to review what I had because I have made so many changes I can't keep them straight.:rotfl:

Quickest and easiest solution is to call. If they are retrievable online the CM on the phone will be able to tell you where you are going wrong - or if you just can't do it.

Hi,

I went to my Disney vacation and went under dining reservations and tried to retrieve my ADRs. It is saying sorry can't retrieve try again. Is anybody else having problems retrieving their ADRs today?

Thanks!!!:)

I had the same problem. I ended up calling to confirm them and there was no problem with them. Of course, this was after I had a nervous breakdown because of it. :scared1: Sometimes I can retrieve them and other times I can't; it drives me crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter