HELP! Choose between 3

anny_c_99

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone,

Thanks again for your excellent input! But we need help in choosing between these

3 hotels.

We have narrowed it down to these, (i think).. what do you all think of:

Comfort Suites- Orlando- on Turkey Lake Road..its $54.90 a night...is that good? and what about the hotel, anyone stay there? Told these are Junior Suites.?

Comfort Suites Universal- 5617 Major Blvd.. $62.90 a night...is that good? and what about this hotel , anyone stayed there, or heard anything about it?

Holiday Inn & Suites--5905 Kirkman Road...main intrance to Universal..$63.90 a night..anyone stay there? and are these good rates?

We are going in June.

Once again, Thanks!

pm me if you would like

Anny
:) :)

Not sure about the Comfort properties that you have named but, Comfort Suites Maingate is absolutely wonderful! I pd about $56/nt last May and I always rave about it! It's amazing for the price. I would venture to say from what I have read about most of the www.choice-hotels.com properties that they would be good places to stay. The website has a lot of pictures and info. Hope this helps!

PS
The rooms are really big...suites w/ 2 double beds, partial room divider, pullout sofa. Also have a fridge, micro, and roomy bathroom. I am looking at Quality Suites for my Oct. trip only because it has a full wall dividing the rooms for some extra privacy (3 kids...what's that?!?).:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter