Help!!!!December is too far away!!!

bibbidiboo

"You poor, simple fools, thinking you could defeat
I just made my ressies for December 3-10, but that is so far away :guilty: . It's been a long times since we've gone this long without a trip. Keep the fun posts going so that I can get my fix in daily.

I totally agree! I'm almost done making our Dec. 17th - 28th reservations and I can't wait for December to get here! I'm glad we have these boards to share our trip planning excitement!!! :jumping1:

-Michelle

We're not there again until January 19-28. Aaaaaagggghhhh!!!! :scared1:

However, the good news is that we're getting APs, so we'll take at least three trips between Jan 20, 2007 and Jan 20, 2008! :bounce:

(And, of course, there will be a coaster trip sometime this summer, just not Orlando.)

Tim, who can't understand why he's so WDW crazy! :crazy:

Yeah, I shouldn't complain--We did take three trips this last year (four actually--we went to DL). We do the AP bunching thing too. But maybe that's why it feels so far away

airtime--where do you do your "coaster" trip--We've always wanted to go to Cedar Point, but have never made it there yet

When we go on December 8th, it will have been 6 years since our last trip! So...we are really anxious! I find the planning alot of fun, though!

I am in the same boat. We have gone 3x's a year or more for several years. But now I am forced tow wait until November. AAAAHHHH! The torture is unbearable.
Can you tell how much DH spoils me?? :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter