Help for a Novice!

MrsV28

Earning My Ears
Dad and Mom (me) and 3 kids 10, 13,16 finally going to WDW first trip in over 8 years! I have so many questions I am not sure where to start. Here goes - have reservations for 2nd week in June at Fort Wilderness Cabin - $176.59 including tax - is this good? Can I do better? As I live in FL we are getting Premium Annual Passes (we are going back to WDW in July). I also joined the Disney Club and Disney Dining Experience seems like a good idea as well for added discounts at meals. Does anyone else have this? Is it worth it? We are early risers so I have several PS for early breakfasts but I am quite confused about how to get around.
First day is easy I think - check in - horseback riding - Hoop-Dee-do - hayride
Here's where I get complicated - I have rented a golf cart for the first day, do I need it for the whole week? I don't want to pay for it if I am not using it. Day 2 plan for AK have PS for 8:00 what is the best way to get there? My own car? My plan in the evening is to go Downtown, get the kids situated at Disney Quest and leave them for a quiet dinner for 2 at Fulton’s and meet them back at the cheesecake factory for dessert - they want to go to the Comedy Warehouse after that for the show but after all I have read on the boards I am not sure about it. I know my kids would enjoy it and are very well behaved but I don't want to offend anyone either (I'm not worried about the drunks - we owned a bar - the kids have seen it and well...we're Irish!) Again Transportation has me confused (BTW this will be on a Saturday).
This is already too long and filled with questions so I won't continue at this time. I hope you will take pity on me and lead me in the right direction! Mom needs help! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter