Help for a rookie...

jst4fun

Earning My Ears
Priceline.com...any of you Canadians used this? Not sure if we can or not?

Anyone? Thanks.

Yes, we can use it. The only difference is that you have to change your address so that it appears to be a US address. Use a phony postal code and pick a state. They don't send you anything so it doesn't really matter. Many Canadians have used it with no problems. They e-mail you your confirmation, so no worries.

Cass AKA Timon

wehave booked our entire next trip through Priceline.4 nights Wyndham palace $33.00 a night.3 nights Wellesly Inn and Suites $25.00 a night and 4 nights Hilton oceanfront Cocoa beach $35.oo a night.

I booked my stay through priceline too. 12 nights in July at Wyndham Orlando $30 plus AMX $20 bonus per night. Also Budget car rental compact $15/day

Hi, priceline is great! No problems what so ever, we got Sirata Beach Resort in St Pete's, just before our trip to WDW. Next time I will try to use them for an offsite stay and the car rental!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter