Help...I'm overwhelmed...need a transfer design...

MakinMagicforBunky

Mouseketeer
OMG, I think I've bitten off more than I can chew!

I was just directed here by someone on the families board, and I'm in desperate need of a t-shirt pic/design for a shirt.

The short story is that in 10 days, this single mommy is taking her 5.5 yo son on a surprise trip to DisneyWorld..for the very first time for both of us! I've planned a huge surprise that we've been building up to every day (he knows there's SOMETHING big going on, doesn't know what).

The final day (about 12 hrs. before we leave) I'm going to reveal the surprise and I wanted part of it to be a Disney (maybe Mickey and Gang?) shirt that says something like "I'm heading to DisneyWorld" or "GOing on my surprise trip" or SOMETHING like that, with the month/year on it. I want this for him to wear on the way down, not that him telling EVERY person within earshot won't cover it, but I'd like him to have this neat souvenier.

So the problem of course is that I have NO design talents whatsoever! I picked up t-shirts and the printable fuseable page things today and was just hoping I could come up with SOMETHING before reveal day!

Is there ANYONE here who can help me?? I've done a ton of planning for the reveal of the surprise and would love it to be perfect, yk?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!!

I have this design - I could put all the characters in the middle if you wanted andI can add his name adn date!!

surprise.jpg

Oh my goodness....I love that! HOW CUTE!! It's just what I'm looking for! I'd LOVE to see it with 'the gang' popping out and no name on it but just April 2006.

You guys are SO awesome here! I wish I was as talented/creative!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter