Help me pick Signature Resturants

Our favs are monsiur Paul and brown derby. Our filets at brown derby were perfect yesterday. Tonight we try Tiffins for the first time.

We were not impressed with Jiko, but it’s been over 10 years so it’s time to try them again. Le cellar has been very inconsistent the last few years. I did not like Flying Fish or Blue Zoo.

Yachtsman is my fave signature. Flying Fish is great too (with a few non seafood options). Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of them.

The brunch at California Grill is a signature meal, and it’s utterly amazing in every way. It’s a tough ADR to get because it’s only on Sunday, but I liked the brunch food much more than the signature dinner we had there. I think I ordered badly at the dinner, but for brunch, it’s AYCE. If you don’t like something you got, just order something else. :)

Plus it has unlimited mimosas, live music and a crepes Suzette station. They tell you to bring your receipt back at night if your want to watch the fireworks from the rooftop deck. The views up there are spectacular.

Best part is that they allow you to box up your leftovers to take back to your resort. They even gave us paper cups and lids to take mimosas to go. :)

I really like the Yachtsman Steakhouse & Flying Fish too.

Thanks for all your help guys

So we are thinking California grill, yauctsman and jiko

We are wondering if we should do sanna instead of jiko and then Mybe do one of the signatures at GF

But everyone seems to be voting to do jiko lol

Definitely agree on Jiko.
I would consider Monsieur Paul.
The food at Sanaa and Jiko are totally different.
Sanaa is very good and Indian inspired. Think curry flavors. The bread service is amazing. You can also get that in the lounge.
Jiko is an entirely different level and African inspired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter