Help-my DS wants to wear a tux!

tksbaskets

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know a reasonable source for renting/buying a tux for a 11 yo boy? I inquired about renting - would need it for over a week if rented from home. Was going to be $90 a piece.

Has anyone ever rented from the company that sent a flyer that they deliver right to the shiP?

TIA!

I would go to a local tuxedo shop and tell them your son needs measurements for a wedding. Then go to Tux4boys.com. You can purchase an entire tux for $50 or less (depending on his size). I would make sure that you have an accurate measurement though.

smiles Patty

Patty,
What a life-saver you are! Let's hope my oldest (by 15 minutes) son can fit a child's size. That would be a good buy if I can get two tuxes for around $100,

Wish me luck.
Teresa

Take it from experience............ I ordered one for my son on our last cruise 09/01. Unfortunately I didn't measure it right and didn't have time to return it and get another. So we rented one for him and DH last year for about $65 a piece. This year the rental was $100 each, but came with a black and white jacket, 2 shirts, a vest, cumberbund, 2 bow ties, cufflinks and button covers. Skip the white.......... My sons white jacket was an embarrassment to return with bright orange greasy drippings all over it from my son's lobster tail.

smiles Patty

tksbaskets -

You might want to check out eBay. We got a great set of formal tails for my DS for only $25.00. There are usually some great deals and it can often be cheaper than renting.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter