• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help...need a layout of Kidani

msaseifert

Hooked on Disney
We are staying at kidani this dec in a sav view grand villa and the other half of us will be in standard view 2 bedroom. I am trying to figure out the best way to request the rooms be near each other. I cant seem to find a layout of kidani that shows exactly where the grand villas are and where the standard, sav and value 2 bedrooms are. Anyone know where I can find a good layout map of kidani that will show me? THANKS!

We are staying at kidani this dec in a sav view grand villa and the other half of us will be in standard view 2 bedroom. I am trying to figure out the best way to request the rooms be near each other. I cant seem to find a layout of kidani that shows exactly where the grand villas are and where the standard, sav and value 2 bedrooms are. Anyone know where I can find a good layout map of kidani that will show me? THANKS!

The best you can do is request that they be close to each other.

The best you can do is request that they be close to each other.
I know there are no guarantees but I am hoping if I have the reservations linked together that our chances would be better. I am still looking for a map though of the entire resort and where the grand villas are located....Just to get a good idea....

I have requested rooms for my brother's family to be close together several times, and usually, they have been across the hall, sometimes 2 doors away from us. Specifically, I had reserved a 1 BR for us, and and studio for them, but not a 2 BR, because they weren't staying for the same amount of time as we were. I think they were very good at accomodating us. One time, at All Stars, we had rooms linked by a door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter