• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help = Need Poly room advice

foofoo

Earning My Ears
I am staying at the polynesian from 1/2 - 1/5 with DD (2yo), DH and Mom and Dad (2 rooms). I am also 7 mos. pregnant. Which building will be best for us so we are somewhat near pool, main house and ttc? Obviously, DD and I are pretty slow on our feet these days!

Also, would prefer quiet area with access to see fireworks at night (I know, I am asking for it all!) My DD and I will be BIG sleepers this trip, so we wanted a quiet area!

Thanks!

Can't wait!!!

Congratulations. Our DD frist trip to WDW was at Poly. We stayed at Tokelau long house with a garden view (top floor, the elvators work great.) We could see the lagoon from our room and the quiet pool. It is a short walk from the volcano pool and main house. You could also walk to TCC center with no problem. We could see the fireworks from our room and if we wanted to walk down to the outdoor stairs the veiw from the top was great. Also it was just a short walk to the beach for a hammock view of the fireworks and electric water parade. Be warned the Water parade every night at 9:00 was LOUD.

It was a non smoking room and very comfortable.

We stayed at Rotonga (sp?) with a 4 month old and found it pretty convienant. It was right across from the main house and not too far from the main pool. At night we would go out and sit on the beach to see Fantasy in the Sky. It wasn't noisy either...it was just right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter