• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help-our neighbor has a see through bathroom shade?

I recommend providing a very short generic note letting her know so you don't come off as judgmental (maybe its intentional).

When neighbor's daughter told us, we didn't think it was judgemental just informational. I was grateful we had never thought you could see in.

Sorry,didn’t mean call the police as if she had done something wrong. I meant that they would be a neutral party & could be helpful delivering this information.

Pretty sure it would go like this:

Hello 911 where is your emergency?
I can see my neighbor naked
You can see your neighbor naked? Are they outside?
No in their house
OOkaay, are you looking in the windows?
No she has no curtains
And what would you like us to do about a person naked in their own home?
Could you please come & tell her I can see her naked so she can stop.
No
"click"

Hey Joe, you wouldn't believe the call I took. Some person wants us to tell their neighbor they can see her naked.
Really - what's the address & is she naked right now?:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The only time police care about naked people is if they are roaming the streets, but on the other hand it is a sure sign that spring is right around the corner.

Pretty sure it would go like this:

Hello 911 where is your emergency?
I can see my neighbor naked
You can see your neighbor naked? Are they outside?
No in their house
OOkaay, are you looking in the windows?
No she has no curtains
And what would you like us to do about a person naked in their own home?
Could you please come & tell her I can see her naked so she can stop.
No
"click"

Hey Joe, you wouldn't believe the call I took. Some person wants us to tell their neighbor they can see her naked.
Really - what's the address & is she naked right now?:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The only time police care about naked people is if they are roaming the streets, but on the other hand it is a sure sign that spring is right around the corner.[/QUOTE]
I would never call 911 for this issue. When I asked about it in this forum it was with the idea of going into the station.
You keep looking at your neighbor house because you want to see them naked. If you don’t want to see them don’t look that way.
Ha! Not true.

If you call the police they will laugh. A lot. And most likely tell you to stop looking in the window.

Yes. DH is a cop. Please don’t bother them with this crap, and DEFINITELY don’t ask them to be the messenger to relay that you’re peeping at your neighbor. It’s easy for me to not look into my neighbor’s window while driving, just like it’s easy for me to not stare directly into the sun. Keep your eyes on the road.

Yes. DH is a cop. Please don’t bother them with this crap, and DEFINITELY don’t ask them to be the messenger to relay that you’re peeping at your neighbor. It’s easy for me to not look into my neighbor’s window while driving, just like it’s easy for me to not stare directly into the sun. Keep your eyes on the road.

Agreed. My wife works for the city and gets many calls that are a waste of her time. Neighbors parking on the street in "their" parking spot, Hispanic yard workers that must be illegal, etc. She tells them politely to mind their own business.

[/QUOTE]
I would never call 911 for this issue. When I asked about it in this forum it was with the idea of going into the station.

Ha! Not true.[/QUOTE]

Oh nor criticizing, it just happens a lot. You would be surprised how many naked people there are out there.

Ok my fave. Report of a naked man on a yellow bicycle. Trooper asks what color is the bike? REALLY?!?!?

If this seems to be a somewhat regular occurrance, then snap a quick pic. Print it off. put it in a plain envelope, with a simply "FYI," and mail it to her.
She will either be okay with this situation, or make some changes.

Whatever you do, do not take a picture of your neighbor and send it to her. That is really, really creepy.

Thank Goodness!
Great update.
They must have become aware of it on their own, or thru another neighbor.

(And, thank goodness for closure to this trainwreck of a thread!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter