Help, Please

Dalton5

<font color=teal>I swear... I would go off my Von
We are booked at the CR Sept.11-17..MYW package...From what I have read, would I be better off canceling the package and book room only? That way if a Sept. code does become available for room only I could apply it. But my big question is...If I buy my tix seperately, when we check in will they put them right on the resort ID. :confused3 We were there last in 1999 with a package and only had the resort id/room key to carry around. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kathy :banana:

As far as I know your passes will not be on your room key unless you buy a package. I have an annual pass and It's really not a big deal to carry your pass and your key.

I would keep your reservation until codes come out for that time period and then run your numbers. Packages are usually more expensive.

It is almost always most cost effective to book room only for the codes & AA rates etc...
You can actually buy a lanyard to wear around your neck to keep your park passes & fat passes in... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter