Help settle a debate about EMH

We LOVE EMH at DCA! The best part of our trip! We did Guardians 4 times and hit RSR right as the park was opening up. As we were in line for RSR, grabbed another FP for Guardians. It was great!!

DLRExpert Thanks for the amazing breakdown! It sounds like Max Pass will be operating during that hour (I hope!). The lack of complaints makes me think my husband is now open to the idea of EMH :shamrock:

DCA EMH is the BEST...you literally cannot miss it. We finally learned that we have to do them, and nap mid-day if need be!

DLRExpert Thanks for the amazing breakdown! It sounds like Max Pass will be operating during that hour (I hope!). The lack of complaints makes me think my husband is now open to the idea of EMH :shamrock:

MaxPass will be available as soon as you enter the turnstiles, but FP lines are not open until the park opens. That is why the return will not be until the park opens.

I forgot to mention World of Color FP. It is not available via MaxPass so you will have to retrieve it manually.

Here is the updated recommendation...

Once it opens do this...
- Head to Radiator Springs Racers first, if you are getting MaxPass get your FP for Guardians while in line for Racers. FP return for Guardians should be 830-930.
- Then ride Rollicking Roadsters, and Maters Junkyard Jamboree. If you do not have MaxPass get FP for Guardians when you finish the Cars Land attractions. The FP return should be around the same for Guardians. Your goal is to be at Paradise Pier and Toy Story Midway Mania just before or as the park officially opens.
- Now grab that FP for World of Color if you want to see that show at night. Its located near the entrance of the Little Mermaid attraction.
- Then ride Toy Story Midway Mania, then Screamin.
- Ride Mickeys Fun Wheel, Goofy Sky School, Symphony Swings, Jumpin Jellyfish, and Golden Zephyr. Should be around 915am by now.
- Now grab FP for Soarin, use FP for Guardians, and ride Monsters Inc. Should be around 10am by now.
- Now ride Little Mermaid, grab FP for Grizzly, use FP for Soarin, use FP for Grizzly. Should be done by 11am
- Head back to the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter