• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!!! Totally Frustrated anfd Confused!!!

fortizsyr

Earning My Ears
We need your help!!!

We are planning on staying at the POLY from 7/16 to 7/23. We always have booked though our AAA travel office.

Come to find out that the package I have paid for with AAA is $743.94 higher than the Magical Journeys quote I received today from Melissa!

The AAA offering:

The package total would be $3860.22.
This package will include: hotel accommodations at the Polynesian Resort in a garden view room, a 8-day Premium pass per person (Park Hopper pass
including the Magic Plus Pack for admission to water parks), and cancellation insurance.

The Magical Journeys offer:
Garden room with AAA rate room only for $2014.00. The price including tax for 7 day premium tickets is $285.42 (age 10+) and $246.02 (age 3-9)......so the total for room and tickets would be $3116.28.

What I am missing, what do I need to know, and what is your recommendation?

Please help!!!

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Sounds like YMJ used a code that AAA didnt know about!! Kinda weird that they said they were useing the AAA discount though. Maybe the travel agent was adding a fee to the booking.

My best advice is to take the Magical Journies and BOOK IT!! :cool1: I've used them several times and was always pleased!!! :earsboy:

It sounds like the AAA quote did not give you the 15% discount. Which has happened to a few of us before and there is no trip insurance on the room only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter