Help w/ Nike Straprunner III

cinderellasmom

Earning My Ears
I am trying to find a comfortable walking sandal at an affordable price. I have found Nike Straprunner III online, but have some questions for anyone who owns them. How does the sizing run? I am a 7 1/2, should I buy up, or do they run large? Are they comfortable for all day walking in the parks? I need something to switch off from my sneakers, I can't wear same shoes for several days straight. Thanks for the help!

I wear them constantly during warm weather. Wore them every day at WDW in July. I ordered mine online this time as I couldn't find them locally. I get the same size as my regular shoes.

I bought a pair of Straprunners on sale at Kohl's a couple of weeks ago for only $14. I generally wear a 6.5 and bought the size 7 sandals. The size 6 sandals were just a tad short. I wish they came in half sizes but I made do with the size 7 sandals - they were only a little longer than I would usually wear.

HTH,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter