help with room requests

letfuller

<font color=red>The scheming queen for disney trip
We are going to be staying at the Dolphin June 12-19 on the teacher's rate. I know that I could try to upgrade with Starwood, but quite honestly, we don't travel that much to earn credit. What type of room, with that rate, should I be requesting? Are there any better than some?

Also, we are staying at AKL for three nights in a Savannah room. Where should I request to be able to stay in room and watch animals? This is our special stay for our 10 year anniversary/never had honeymoon!!!!

Would it be better to fax requests or to phone?

Any assistance would be great.

Linda

Also, we are staying at AKL for three nights in a Savannah room. Where should I request to be able to stay in room and watch animals? This is our special stay for our 10 year anniversary/never had honeymoon!!!!

We stayed on Zebra trail facing the Arusha rock savannah it was a very nice location. We were on the 2nd floor right down the hall from the elevators. The pool and restaurants were just a short elevator trip down and the lobby was a short trip up to the 3rd floor. The other side of Zebra trail faces another savannah that has giraffe, gazelles and lots of other smaller animals. Arusha Rock had larger animals like giraffe, zebra(although they were never close to our room) kudu and ankole who slept outside our room every night. Both savannahs had lots of activity and the location of Zebra trail can't be beat.

We stayed on Zebra trail facing the Arusha rock savannah it was a very nice location.

I second this location!!!! It's great!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter