Help with sayings needed please!

Caitsmama

<font color=darkorchid>Closet Hannah Montana Fan!<
When we cruise, there will be approx. 13 of us going, all being paid for my my in-laws (such sweeties huh?!) and i would love to have tshirts made for all of us, with a similar saying, something denoting that we are cruising thanks to nana and pop-pop, and then have my in-laws t's say something to the effect of "we paid for it.." or something cute like that..
Any ideas?? :)

Could you do something like the Visa/Mastercard Commercials:

"T-shirts: $5.99
Suntan lotion: $6.99
Formal Wear: $100
WONDER-ful Family Cruise: THANKS TO NANA AND POP-POP"

and have THEM wear ones that do a price breakdown too w/their "Wonderful Family Cruise: Priceless, but we did pay big bucks for it too" or such

Another idea would be something w/picture of the boat and a statement of "brought to you by sponsorship of Nana and Pop-Pop" and theirs saying "sponsoring X# of rooms"

challada said:
Could you do something like the Visa/Mastercard Commercials:

"T-shirts: $5.99
Suntan lotion: $6.99
Formal Wear: $100
WONDER-ful Family Cruise: THANKS TO NANA AND POP-POP"

and have THEM wear ones that do a price breakdown too w/their "Wonderful Family Cruise: Priceless, but we did pay big bucks for it too" or such

Another idea would be something w/picture of the boat and a statement of "brought to you by sponsorship of Nana and Pop-Pop" and theirs saying "sponsoring X# of rooms"

Great ideas!!!

Just wanted to bump this up and say hello! :wave2: I'm glad you found the forum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter