• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with touring stratagies with 6 yo.

triton20

Earning My Ears
:rolleyes: We have been to WDW many times. But, the last few have been with teenagers. Going in Oct. and bringing our 6 yo grandson for one day only ( he is in school and we only want him to miss one day).They recently moved to Tampa ( they have faired well during the 2 hurricanes, but we are praying they all Floridians do well during Ivan). We are planning on picking him up after school on Monday and checking in at Pop Centuey that evening and let him swim and just enjoy time withus ( spoil him rotten, we haven't seen him since August and they used to live with us so we are in major withdrawals). Will be going to Magic Kingdom on Tuesday. We havn't done fantasyland in years, any suggestions so we can get the most out of his first trip to WDW.

P.s. I already have p.s. at O'hana at 6:00 and are going back for Wishes at 9:00.

Thanks,
Peanut

My sister and her boys (21,17,6) were just there end of Aug. Before getting there my nephew (6) was very anxious and hesitant about going on many of the rides - with a little coaxing from his older brothers he tried (and LOVED!) BTMRR, Splash Mt, Space Mt (his favorite)- he also loved HM and , of course, Buzz ! I was so proud that he tried the rides he was afraid of - now he can't wait to ride them all again in Dec. when my other sis and I take him down for MVMCP!! (Peter Pan, Pirates and Philharmagic also got rave reviews from him) - what a wonderful day you're going to have - 6 is such an awesome age ! - Enjoy !:smooth:

PS: We rented and watched HM before he went and he keeps telling me about all the things in HM that he remembered from the movie !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter