Here are my 1st attempts...

bethbuchall said:
Here is attempt #2. This shirt will be for ds when we go to the (as of yet unnanounced) new MGM breakfast/lunch. Thanks to Kate (Julia and Nicks Mom) for the name idea!

MilesPixar.jpg

Can you still tell that it says Miles?

Beth

Looks great!! Makes me want to try to make one too! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

sconnell said:
Oh, great job! I've been wanting to try more of this. I actually do quite a bit of similar stuff for work, but I've been nervous, because this is more important, it's DISNEY! :rotfl2:
Anyway, they look great. You can read MILES, but have you tried putting a little shading in the letters? It may be too hard to do, but I was thinking, when you iron it on, ur either going to have clear, white, or have to cut those out. What color shirt are you thinking? Oh, IDK. :thumbsup2

I haven't decided on the shirt color yet. I was thinking of trying to match the background to the shirt color once I decide. And I may border the whole design as well.

Beth

bethbuchall said:
Delinda,

I just sent you a PM. I had no problem changing the design for you, but photobucket resized it. (I have the free version.) Here is the design. If you PM me your e-mail address, I'll send out the actual file.

BirthdayPooh70th.jpg

Beth
Did you get my PM with my E-mail address?

Both are great designs, it amazes me how everyone has time to read the boards AND design, I barely find the time to keep up with the couple of boards I post on.

Would you mind sharing this with me to use for my DD's 7th birthday? She wants to celebrate with dinner at CP on May 22nd.

When is your DD's birthday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter