1900 Park Fare- Dinner

The Plaza- Lunch

Tempura Kiku- Lunch

Teppenyaki- Lunch

Olivias- Dinner

Biergarten- Lunch

Shutters- Dinner

Earl of Sandwhich- Snack-Lunch

Breakfast at resort or just snacking in parks.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

These are the restuarants that we have never eaten at! We are trying to eat at every one in WDW!

Bomas is a "must do" for my family for every trip!!! We really enjoy dinner there!!! We usually try Plaza Restaurant for lunch at least once every trip - great burgers and shakes!!!

Sorry, haven't tried the others you listed!

On our upcoming trip, we'll be returning to Ohanas! We tried it for the first time in October, and it was great! Then we walked down to the beach for the fireworks - wonderful!!!!

We'll also be returning to San Angel Inn, LeCellier, 50s Prime Time, and a few other family favorites!! I'm trying to fit Jiko and Artist Point in at some point!

It is so much fun planning and making those PSs!!!

Enjoy your trip!

Wow, that's an impressive goal - eating at every WDW restaurant! I hope you make it!!

Unfortunately, I can't comment on your choices - I've never eaten at any of them! :eek: But I've heard good things about all of them. And it looks like you'll have some good variety.

You'll have to do a dining trip report when you get back and let us know how they were!

Wow...sounds like you'll have some great dining experiences! Unfortunately I can't help with reviews, as we haven't tried any on your list..YET ;)

We will be eating at:
Crystal Palace
AK Rainforest Cafe
Cape May Cafe
Hollywood & Vine
Garden Grill

We are going to be eating at Shutters on our last day, so we can compare reviews on that one :teeth:

Have a wonderful time..and I can't wait to hear your reviews

Of the places that you mentioned we have tried:

1900 Park Fare for dinner - We were very underwhelmed with the food choices on the buffet. Lots of things seemed to need to be replenished especially salad fixings but weren't. The carved roast beef was dry and not nearly as good as Chef Mickey's. And there were a lot less dessert choices than I had expected. It was kind of weird, we had a 6 p.m. p.s. but it almost seemed like they were running out of things. That doesn't seem possible at WDW but that's how it seemed. I know when we left at about 7 p.m. there was a LONG line waiting to get in so I don't know, maybe they were "rationing" what they put out since they knew it was going to be a busy night. ?? This was a couple of years ago though so it may be different now or we may have hit it on a bad night.

The Plaza Restaurant in the MK - We've eaten lunch here 3 or 4 times and will return. Everything we've ordered from salads, to burgers, to various sandwiches have been good and fresh. And on a hot day I have to love it when my iced tea glass is being refilled constantly without even having to ask. ::yes::

Teppanyaki in Japan for lunch - Another thumbs up. My tenderloin was grilled to perfection and melted in my mouth. I thought the shrimp were a little bland but I live in Louisiana where we like our shrimp spicy so I always think it's bland if we order it in another state.

Looking forward to reading your reviews! Have fun! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter